Instruction of screw conveyor
The screw conveyor is divided into a shaft screw conveyor, shaftless screw conveyor ,U-shaped screw conveyor and tubular screw conveyor.
Axial screw conveyors are suitable for non-stick dry powder materials and small granular materials (eg cement, fly ash, lime, grain, etc.) and shaftless screw conveyors are suitable for conveyors from viscous and entangled materials(For example: sludge, biomass, garbage, etc.)
The working principle of the screw conveyor is that the rotating spiral blade transports the material and carries the screw conveyor, so that the force of the material not rotating together with the screw conveyor blade is the weight of the material itself. The frictional resistance of the screw conveyor casing to the material.
Daily maintenance management:
During the use of the screw conveyor, it is necessary to pay attention to daily maintenance and maintenance, so as to cooperate with the sand dryer to the maximum extent, to ensure the production volume and efficiency, and to extend the service life of the equipment.
(1) Lubricate the transmission parts such as bearings, gears and chains at regular intervals.
(2) After the box feeder is deactivated, the spiral blade wear condition should be checked, and the welding should be repaired when the wear is serious.
(3) The conveying amount should not be overloaded, otherwise the material will not be discharged, causing the screw shaft to bend and the box to rise.
(4) When the medium of conveyance is high, it should be noted whether the expansion and contraction of the box is free and there is no jam, if it is solved.
(5) When the conveyor is in operation, the noise emitted should be covered and checked to eliminate the fault.
If you need screw conveyor or concrete batching plant , welcome to contact our Xinyu Company!