Concrete pump instruction and feature
The concrete pump, is composed of a pump body and a conveying pipe. It is a machine that uses pressure to continuously transport concrete along pipelines. It is mainly used in construction of houses, bridges and tunnels. Mainly divided into gate valve concrete pump and S valve concrete pump.
Concrete Pump Machine Features:
• Special hydraulic system with double pumps and double circuits: compared with single pump double circuits, the pumping system and distributing system are driven by two independent pumps that allow a more stable oil flow rate to the pumping unit.
• Intelligent control system: advanced technology, easy operation and high reliability electrical system.
2. High efficiency:
• Hopper: High Suction Capacity due to Large Angle Fluent Hopper Design with less feed accumulation area.
• S valve: well designed S valve ensures the smooth flow of concrete.
• Rapid concrete piston substitution: the pistons can be changed easily by a single operator without any special tools in 15minutes. The hydraulic cylinder has an extra stroke to allow the piston to extend from the concrete cylinder.
3. Energy saving:
• Low running costs.
• Hydraulic oil treatment: equipped with multistage fine filtration and water separation devices, to extend hydraulic components lifetime and reduce oil changes.
• Super wear-resistant component: special steel alloy made spectacles wear plate and cutting ring plus high wear-resistant cast steel material made mixing blade, ensuring a longer lifetime of weary spare parts.
Please kindly contact us if you want more information,we are always online.